Saturday, August 31, 2013

31st August..not just another merdeka day to me..

Assalamualaikum beauty and handsome!

wahhh giitteeewww kannn..heheh :)

Happy Independence Day MALAYSIA..


today is not just another day in another year to me..
its my late brother bday too.
he left us 11 years ago at the age of 19years old.
i was 16 years old that time and the bestest friend i ever had.

Happy Bday Abang..
I miss u so much..
and for sure MAMA miss u more..

tak sangka abang will leave us so fast..
I thought we gonna have more time together..
and fight,chitchatting,share foods and phone more...

i do really miss u..
i do really need u when time get hard,when nobody is besides me to get me thru the hard time..
i miss u abang..sometimes memang rasa xtertanggung tanggungjawab sebagai anak sulung when u left us.
sgt xtertanggung and all i can do is cry..and pray..

abang,
I MISS U..

~ Al-Fatihah ~

people...the story how he left us will be updated next time..
peace y'all

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment