Saturday, August 31, 2013

the unknown feeling

Assalamualaikum....
i am back again...
owhhhhhhh i guess writing is not my passion and not my cup of tea.
dulu i dun really like to do this and eventually will forget to update and again abandon this..
however, i found myself stuck to some feeling i dun even know what and how to describe it.
and now i have plenty of free time too.
i guess sharing my interest and hobbies or any issue or thought can be helpful and improve myself in a lot of ways.
i dun wanna be grumpy because of the unknown feeling i stuck with...
hahahah maybe i know what is it about but i just can't tell it..
im lying to myself and to other ppl that i am ok now..
writing may help me..
i jotted down in the paper what to write and put on Mickey Mouse whiteboard and promise to update this blog as seldom as i can..
make it more interesting as possible..
we will see.

i start with...THIS




a big smile and hello to all..peace y'all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment